I hate to admit it, but I always like to be informed about local celebrity news, tsismis as we call it. The challenge of solving blind items and the shocking revelations lol. Very tabloid. And I’m a sucker for it. The varying degrees of opinion people dish out, formed around inconsequential interactions between a celebrity and a devotee – absolutely entertaining. But really it’s because that’s as much as my puny brain can handle haha.
On a more serious note… I’d love to be more informed about
- Hold on I need more time to think
- Seems like nothing interests me that much
- My feed is already saturated with all forms of stupidity I did not consent to be informed
- So maybe I want to be more informed about health and fitness? Workout prompts, recipes and stuff
- Okay I’ll get back to this post when I figure it out lol
I’m back and I know now… looking back at the days when I would devour my Quora email digest with curated content on random topics, here are the areas I always find interesting…
- Psychology – specifically behavioral
- Physics, engineering, and architecture – I love learning about how certain things are designed the way they are
- Origin of things – specifically words or sayings. For example, honeymoon. Why is it called honeymoon, what’s with honey and moon and why was it used to describe newlywed bliss? My husband and I used to collect words like that and make up stories guessing its origin. The closest answer gets a virtual point hehe. I’ve made a list actually!
- Third wheel
- Dry spell
- Under the bus
^ There’s more but I think I’m gonna make a separate post for that! 😄